Mensa Brands - Performance Marketing Role (3-5 yrs)
Performance Marketing Role
About Mensa :
We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing into the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and who thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments.
Our Vision :
Bring Joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age
Our Mission :
Partner with the best founders to grow digital - first brands using technology
Our Values :
- Think Big - Think 100x. Use technology for non-linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly - Be a partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and collaborative
- Customer Delight - Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy - Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality - We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media
- Develop a model of iterative testing and optimization of all campaigns to drive efficiency in paid spends
- Ideate and execute strategies for keyword optimization, campaign restructuring, and improved targeting the users with the ultimate goal of conversion and traffic to product pages/categories
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement, and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation, and planning.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Experience in handling campaign planning, and optimization for both performance and brand impact (Digital)
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Google & Facebook ad campaigns, as well as Flipkart/Myntra advertising platforms.
- Deep understanding of, and experience of working on, Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Appsflyer, etc.
- Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates, and Display campaigns focusing on on-site visits and app install.
- Additionally, it would be good to have experience with optimizers such as Facebook Marketing Partners.
- Responsible for managing the D2C channel for Trust basket - topline & bottom-line.
- Build deep customer understanding and layout strategies for customer acquisition & retention.
- Build & engage strong communities
Experience : 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience with digital media; Google Certified Professional preferred