Mensa Brands - Category Operations Role (2-4 yrs)
We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing into the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and who thrive in collaborative working environments.
Bring Joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age
Partner with the best founders to grow digital - rst brands using technology
- Think Big - Think 100x. Use technology for non- linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly - Be partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and collaborative
- Customer Delight - Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy - Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality - We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner
- We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager who has extensive knowledge of handling Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Nykaa, and AJIO panels for India. Which includes listing, marketing, sales projection etc.
- Creating and Managing Listings on all major ecommerce channels like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, AJIO, Nykaa, Nykaa Fashion -Managing Returns and their reconciliation.
- Knowledge of order processing.
- Developing, monitoring, writing, and updating product content contained on e-commerce websites/ portals.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Projecting the sales and inventory planning for the month.
- Working on pricing and discounting strategies to be given on every portal.
- Managing and Coordinating with Account Managers of different portals.
- Familiarity with category management for relevant category
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Comfortable with using excel
- Ability to work in fast pace & dynamic environment
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders
- Good verbal & written communication skills
Education and Experience:
2+ years of relevant experience in working for an E-Commerce company in a similar role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.