Mensa Brands - Category Manager/Cluster Lead - Kids Fashion (7-10 yrs)
We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing into the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and who thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments.
Bring Joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age
Partner with the best founders to grow digital - rst brands using technology
- Think Big - Think 100x. Use technology for non- linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly - Be partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and collaborative
- Customer Delight - Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy - Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win, and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality - We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner
The Category Manager is expected to own the P&L of our organization. The individual is responsible for enhancing the customer experience, executing customer order fulfilment, managing channel relationships, and anchoring sourcing of products.
This role also involves analyzing data to generate commercial insights, managing relationships with partners, and ensuring seamless end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business. The role involves working for a brand which specializes in kids' apparel and is present across all major horizontal and fashion channels.
Role and Responsibility:
- Creating and executing Annual operating plan for the brand. Ensuring delivery of topline and bottom-line goals
- Managing a brand/portfolio of brands with end-to-end ownership of the P&L (revenue, EBITDA & working capital management)
- Handling a team of Cat managers, Ecom managers, founder & cross functional teams. Delivering results
- Experience of handling and managing online E-Commerce businesses for Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc.
- Co-ordinating with account managers of different marketplaces for promotions, advertising and resolving account level issues on a regular basis.
- Create inventory requirement forecast as per current sales trends to make sure top sellers are always in stock.
- Work closely with design and sourcing team to launch new seasonal styles to ensure refresh and novelty
- Coordinating with Operations team for creating shipments and making sure stock is available at platform warehouses across India as per demand.
- Managing ad budgets for spends across platforms in an optimized manner
- Person should have sound knowledge of the ecommerce industry and should be well versed with the online portals of Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Ajio etc.
- Understanding of fashion markets required and kids apparel market would be an added advantage
- Should have managed business teams in the past role
- In depth knowledge of MS excel - lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Person should have strong analytical skills to draw inferences from data and then execute them
- Good communication skills, excellent stakeholder management skills, fluent English speaking, and writing
- Prior experience of ads management especially on Amazon platform will be an added advantage
About Mensa Brands: (https://mensabrands.com)
Know more about Mensa:
- Mensa Brands: Meet India's fastest unicorn | StartUp Central
- Former Myntra CEO's 'House of Brands' firm raises $50 million
- Ananth Narayanan's Mensa brands announces investments into 10 D2C brands
- CNBC: India's billion dollar Mensa Brands is already profitable, says founder