Mensa Brands - Business Analyst - BPC (5-6 yrs)
Business Analyst- BPC
We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing into the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on eCommerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and who thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments.
Our Vision: Bring Joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age
Our Mission: Partner with the best founders to grow digital first brands using technology
- Think Big ; Think 100x. Use technology for non- linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly ; Be partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and
- Customer Delight ; Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy ; Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win, and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality ; We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner
- Business Analysis; Analysis to identify key insights, trends and patterns by using available business Data. Identify issues/ opportunities and suggest (and drive) solutions.
- Inventory Planning (online channels)
- Periodic Reporting (BI); Track and report key business metrics periodically (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Reporting for monthly business review.
- Drive automation effort in business MIS
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports to improve customer experience
- Advance usage of MS Excel (very comfortable with pivots, data models, quick data transformations
- Good Analytical skills in conjunction with structured problem-solving skills. Should be able to step in on open ended analytics problems and provide solutions and ideas on what's possible
- Interface with the online marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Nykaa)
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in core analytics work experience with a key sense of business is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.