Mensa Brands - Brand Marketing Manager (3-4 yrs)
Brand Marketing Manager
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors' activities
- Map social media sentiment and competition/category plays on social media
- Understand how digital marketing can enable growth in the brand and formulate an annual operating plan to achieve the same
- Plan and execute content across brand touchpoints - marketplaces, website, app, offline
- Add and manage social media channels and grow the brand on the same
- Create & execute a holistic Influencer marketing intervention for brands
- Refresh brand content assets to improve CTRs and conversion rates
- Constantly improve brand content on marketplaces to improve conversion rates
- Monitor, analyze & report key social media metrics
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent understanding of content marketing & its applications for growth
- Ability to execute content optimization on marketplaces
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
Education and Experience:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or -Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.