MEL - Company Secretary (3-5 yrs)
- To serve as Company Secretary for MEL.
- To deliver high quality,efficient and effective Company Secretarial services to the Co.
- To provide up-to-date and relevant guidance on the application and interpretation of Laws,regulations and policies relating to Corporate Governance and other laws applicable to the business including but not limited to Companies Act,2013,FEMA and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Prepare all Board papers/resolutions for execution.
- Safe keep of Co. seal,business registers, board minutes and resolutions.
- Safe keep and maintain original contracts/agreements including issued POAs by Board or CEO.
- File reports with MCA and/or other regulators on timely basis.
- Company Secretary qualified from ICSI with 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- A Degree in Law,desirable.
- Excellent written/verbal and interpersonal skills.