Meesho - Senior Manager - Sales - Strategy & Operations - Monetisation - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-8 yrs)
What to expect from this role?
We are looking for a strong, independent and innovative thinker in the Monetisation Org. You will be working directly with the org leaders to own business critical problems. Your responsibilities will include identifying the key problems, setting the priorities, coming up with solutions and driving implementation in different types of projects.
These projects are strategic and long term in nature for the company, and they could be of different types:
External: These projects help bring outside perspective into the strategic planning of the monetization org. Some of these include, but not limited to:
- Competitive strategy of platforms across emerging markets
- Product strategy benchmarking of e-commerce
- Successful Monetization models across the globe
Internal: These projects help bring outside perspective to solving difficult problems that exist within different monetization streams in the company. This will involve:
- Structuring the problem in different parts and creating strong hypothesis to unlock opportunity areas in depth analysis with strong backing of internal data, secondary and primary research (wherever required)
- Design and conduct experiments to validate hypotheses, and to arrive at data-driven decisions.
- Past experience in sales is essential
- Experience of leading a team of managers is a plus. You are expected to manage team of sales managers in this role
- 4+ years of total work experience with the fast paced ecosystem
- Experience in startups / tech companies in similar roles will be great
- Preferably candidates with MBA degree / Tier 1 college graduate
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Superior problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong track record with proven growth in your current organization