Meesho - Senior Manager - Fulfillment Operations/Operations Support - Customer/Supplier/Vendor Support (4-8 yrs)
Position Senior Manager Operations Customer/Supplier/Vendor Support (fulfillment and Experience)
Why join Meesho ?
Meesho is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Want to know how Meesho is impacting the lives of resellers across the country? Then hear it from our entrepreneurs here and about Meesho's four-year journey here! Plus, we have an awesome work culture at Meesho. Have a look here.
Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve for India programme.
As a Supplier Support Operations Manager you are expected to deliver all operational support and lead a team of inhouse and outsourced supplier support executives. Your goal will be to provide outstanding supplier support service to our suppliers by developing effective supplier service procedures and setting supplier satisfaction goals. You will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Provide operational support and guidance to team to ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise day to day operations in the supplier support department
- Collaborate with customers and suppliers
- Respond to supplier support issues in timely manner
- Create effective supplier service procedures, policies and standards
- Develop supplier satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Maintain accurate records and document all supplier service activities
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports
- Hire and train new service agents
- Manage the approved budget of the supplier service department
- Stay informed and implement the latest industry techniques and methods
- Lead/manage the team-ensure the KRAs of the team members are met and assist/train them in achieving the same
- Ensure TAT to queries of Customers, Vendors/suppliers
- Prompt response and resolution arriving problems for Customers and Suppliers
- Work experience of 4 to 6 years in E-com in support areas like Customer,Vendors/Suppliers
- Strong analytical rigor and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Proactive takes initiative, self-motivated, team player
- Willingness to hustle