Meesho - Program Manager - Product (1-4 yrs)
Program Manager - Product
About the Role:
We are looking for a team member in the CPO (Chief Product Officer) office reporting to the current Chief of Staff. This team provides strategic, organizational and executional support to CPO and his 85 member org spanning product, analytics, design and user research functions. The CPO office runs initiatives to extend the effectiveness of CPO by driving strategic projects, setting up process excellence for product feature development, preparing strategy presentations and program managing complex cross functional projects.
Examples of recent projects picked up by the CPO office include product strategy benchmarking of SEA e-commerce players, improvement in product development velocity and achieve feature parity across mobile and web channels.
The CPO office roles are stepping stones to transitioning onto Product Manager roles at Meesho basis performance.
- Program management : Play a key role in supporting complex cross functional projects at Meesho
- Strategy : Work on confidential projects around product planning, organization culture and evangelization
- Product Excellence : Discover and institutionalise best practices in product, design and user research functions
- Communication : Create concise, compelling and effective communications for different contexts - board meetings, strategy reviews, All Hands meetings etc.
Preferred Experience :
- 1-4 yrs program management or product operations experience in product-tech teams of product led companies
- Stakeholder management & collaboration with tech professionals
- Proficiency in tools like Jira, Asana, SQL, Mixpanel etc.