Meesho - Program Manager - Fulfillment Planning Team - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
Program Manager (Fulfillment Planning Team)
Description: About the Team:
Ever fantasized about being part of a revolution? Well, here's your chance.
Imagine you saw your favorite influencer in a very chic, show-stopping attire. Unfortunately, you can't seem to find that anywhere online. Does that mean you can't buy it? We say, not!
And, that's what you, as Program Manager, are going to help Bharat with.
As a key member of our newly launched Live Commerce' team, you will play pivotal role in building a creator/influencer network. The vision of our team is to "enable creators/influencers to give customers an immersive and trustworthy shopping experience through live streaming.
Join us in being a part of the next big thing in Indian e-commerce! But we are not all work and no play from weekly no shop talk team calls to boardgame nights, every team has its own fun rituals. As one of the first members of theLive Commerce team, you will help build such rituals and play an intrinsic role inbuilding the team's culture.
About the Role :
- As Program Manager, you will work directly with the functional leaders and take ownership of all business-critical problems. As the captain of our Live Commerce ship, you will have complete autonomy within the team and in implementing the processes you will set up.
- Your focus will be to create and improve the operating systems of the org (Strategic planning, Competitive intelligence, building review systems, culture and so on). As part of the team that is launching the Live Commerce unit, this is a tremendous opportunity to work on super interesting 0-1 problems and then scale them 10X.
What you will do :
- Collaborate with the Product team to shape the right tech solutions
- Work closely with the GM to create and improve the operating systems of the org.
- Manage the end-to-end process of strategic planning, competitive intelligence, building review systems, culture and so on
- Identify key problems, set priorities, and come up with solutions to drive implementation in different types of projects
What you will need :
- 2-3 years of total work experience
- Experience in startups tech companies in similar roles will be great
- Experience in Fulfillment, 3PL Logistics and the entire supply chain process preferred.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Good to have a Masters degree in business from a premier institution
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.