Meesho - Program Manager - Financial Services (2-3 yrs)
Description: About the Team :
Would you like to be part of creating a unicorn within a unicorn? Solve some of the biggest challenges facing financial inclusion of Bharat? Well, then here's your chance!Financial Services (FS) is one of the biggest new bets we are taking at Meesho on the next 10x horizon opportunity for us. You've definitely heard Vidit talking about financial services and how bullish our leadership team is.
Our vision is to build financial services for Meesho, becoming our key growth and revenue driver. We're a young team looking for our next core team-member, a Program Manager. We've already started developing our first product which will launch in the coming weeks, and have three more in the pipeline. Our team works closely with product, finance, F&E, seller growth, data science, and analytics
a Financial Services team, we always look at the bottom line. And the bottom line is in this team, you should expect to have fun as you learn and grow.
About the Role :
As a Program Manager in our Monetisation team, you'll work directly with the team leaders to own business-critical problems. Your responsibilities will include identifying key problems, setting priorities, brainstorming solutions and driving implementations in different types of projects. Your end goal is to help us scale financial services in the next 1-3 year horizon. You'll do this by identifying and scaling profit from potential areas such as seller services, financial services, brands, etc.
What will you do:
- Drive products from requirements through launch while keeping the broader team aligned
- Manage project schedules, remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly
- Coordinate closely with business and product leaders to streamline processes and simplify execution with actionable plans
- Liaise with relevant team members of external partners to drive the product forward
- Lead problem discovery across all areas and proactively prioritise and solution
- Manage metrics and targets - monitoring and reporting
- Communicate regularly with senior management effectively raising risks and change control
- Continuously improve processes for completeness and better efficiency, developing the necessary tools and rituals needed to do so
- Support all operations of improving the product success, including training and up skilling KAMs for a host of new activities
- Dive deep into the complex details of the program when required
What you will need:
- 2-3 years of experience in operations or project management in a startup/tech company
- MBA degree is preferred
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Tableau and other similar data analysis tools is preferred
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams and building sustainable processes
- Proven leadership and organisational skills
- Ruthless prioritisation skills between immediate, medium and long-term goals
- Ability to align stakeholders and to represent projects from business, product and technical perspectives
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions, resolve conflicts, negotiate and manage projects
- Strong track record with proven growth in the current organisation
NOTE - PLEASE FETCH Experience and Salary from JOB Description
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.