Meesho - Marketing Program Manager (2-8 yrs)
Why should you join Meesho?
Meesho is a leading social commerce marketplace enabling anyone to start their small business in India. Supported by world-renowned investors like YCombinator, Naspers (Now Prosus), and Facebook among others, Meesho has helped over 7 million Indians become entrepreneurs in their own right. From a large and trusted assortment of products to a customised feed for each entrepreneur, and 100% coverage of logistics, along with training and mentorship programmes, our priority is the success of our entrepreneurs.
In fact, Making Entrepreneurs Successful is one of our company core values. But, don't take our word for it. To truly understand how Meesho has impacted the lives of entrepreneurs across the country, listen to what they have to say by clicking here. Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round in 2019 led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS, and Venture Highway.
Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve for India programme. Along with being the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Company's global list of Most Innovative Companies 2020, Meesho was also awarded Startup of the Year, 2020 at the Young Turk Awards, and ranked 24th in YCombinotor's top 100 places to work in 2021 - we made it to the list second time in a row. We fuel innovation while remaining deeply rooted in our great work culture that was painstakingly built by our CEO & Co-Founder Vidit Aatrey and CTO & Co- Founder Sanjeev Barnwal. Moreover, Meesho is certified as a Great Place to Work (GPTW) company, and has been declared as a - high trust- high-performance culture- by none other than GPTW, considered to be a global authority on workplace culture.
What makes the perfect candidate?
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing Program Manager to lead the planning and execution of central sale campaigns. As a Marketing leader, you will lead a team to drive key elements of the sale events and partner with various central teams to create and drive the marketing strategy on and off the platform.
- You will also partner with finance, brands, partnerships and category teams to drive promotional events on the platform. The ideal candidate is someone, who has a passion for e-commerce and the ability to innovate marketing strategies in an ecommerce world. He/she will have experience in brand building, driving events and/or new product marketing and an understanding of consumers. Responsibilities:
Mega Sale Events :
- Own both creation and execution of Mega Sale Events calendar with a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and macro trends including special occasions like Diwali, Independence Day, etc. - Work with cross-functional teams on campaign calendar and execution planning
- Build processes panning multiple teams to ensure a smooth execution of Mega Sale Events and continuously improve the playbook to drive operational excellence
- Work with category management teams to plan for inventory where needed Promotions
- Own all on-app campaigns from end-to-end: including targeting, segmentation, content & design as well as execution, to achieve GMV targets
- Create experiment frameworks, analyze results and structure scalable campaigns
- Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent and limited discounting
- Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
- Propose, manage and implement the online marketing and promotion plans in cooperation with other teams
- Continuously observe industry trends and create campaigns to reflect such trends
- Drive experiments to continuously improve efficiency of promotional strategy and scale the impacts
- Constantly develop & innovate on event constructs, creatives & channel performance tweaks on a monthly basis.
Process Excellence :
- Manage the monthly budget for the Category in line with agreed business objectives and efficiency targets
- Identify opportunities for automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.