HR at Fashnear Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2042 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Meesho - Manager - Talent Acquisition - Non-Technology (8-11 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition professional to join our team! In this role, you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employer brand, and ensure amazing candidate experience. You will act as a Talent partner to business and will be working closely with multiple teams and leaders to meet their talent needs.
What will you do:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment life cycle for non-tech functions
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Working with hiring managers to identify the staffing needs of business
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Defining and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire, time-to-hire and quality of hire.
- Managing candidate experience through the interview process
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Managing a team of recruiters and coordinators
What you will need:
- 8+ years of work experience in the end-to-end recruitment life cycle (Non - technology hiring).
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Should have people management experience (Min of 2 to 3 team members)
- Manage end to end hirings for a business unit or a POD
- Working closely with the leadership team & stakeholders to manage the hiring needs
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy Keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- A leader, strategic thinker & problem solver
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.