Meesho - Finance Strategy Manager - CFO Office - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Finance Strategy Manager - CFO's Office
Meesho Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About Meesho :
Meesho is pioneering Social Commerce and is currently India's top reselling platform. Meesho is used by more than 7 million resellers across India to sell products to end customers using social media such as WhatsApp and Facebook. Using Meesho's unique business model and technology tools, anyone can become a reseller and grow their business with zero investment in capital. Meesho is reimagining the traditional e-commerce model by building a platform to empower 20 million resellers and take e-commerce to the next 200 mn customers in India.
Meesho is in an explosive growth phase and is one of the fastest growing tech startups in India. Meesho is a Series-D funded (raised USD 190 million till date), and is backed by marquee investors such as Facebook, Naspers (Prosus), DST Global, Y-Combinator, SAIF Partners (Elevation) and Sequoia Capital.
You can read more about Meesho's journey on TechCrunch.
About the role :
We are looking for a Finance Strategy Manager as part of CFO's Office. The incumbent will work with the CFO and assist him in driving various Strategic initiatives aligned to the overall goals of the organization. He will serve as a trusted advisor to the CFO and partner with him on a range of initiatives that maximize impact on Finance Strategy, Investor Relations, Shareholder value creation, etc. Key priorities for this role would be working with the CFO to :
- Create and lead the financial strategy for the business to achieve its strategic and growth objectives.
- Understand Investor thesis, attract & retain top quality investors by preparing for roadshows, investor conferences and various other events.
- Ensuring top class investor communication.
- Tracking industry as well as peer performances and benchmarking with best-in-class companies.
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Build capital allocation models to balance growth v/s profitability
- Identify and quantify key risks & opportunities in our business
Desired Skills & Experience :
- CA / MBA from Tier-1 B Schools
- Overall experience of 2-4 years in similar roles in a top-tier consulting firm / tech start-up
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High level of maturity in dealing with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.