Meesho - Director/Associate Director - Seller Services - Monetisation (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced professional to launch and scale a new business unit within the Monetisation Org at Meesho. The monetisation team is responsible for creating sustainable revenue opportunities for the company. As part of our endeavor to constantly provide value to our sellers, we are creating an ecosystem of seller services to help them grow their business or save their costs.
As the Associate Director for this new business unit, you will be responsible for co-developing the strategy, identifying the key problems, setting the priorities, coming up with solutions and driving implementation. This role will also involve leading - directly & indirectly - a large team of managers and individual contributors to achieve the business goals.
This role is part of the founding team of this org. As an early joiner, you'll get the opportunity to work some of the most challenging problems within monetisation. Ideal fit would be someone who has leadership experience with proficiency in problem solving and is driven to create an impact.
- 6 to 8 years work experience including managerial/leadership stints
- Strong analytical rigor and problem-solving skills; reasoning through first principles
- Strong leadership & organizational skills
- Customer/user first mindset
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration, stakeholder management