Meesho - Deputy Manager - Finance (2-4 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Finance
Description: About the Team :
It's no secret that Meesho is making massive leaps toward becoming India's most used e-commerce app. Our Finance team has a crucial role to play in the company's success. Here's your chance to be a part of the Meesho success story! As Deputy Manager - Finance, you'll be one among the 50+ professionals working in domains such as Financial Reporting, Finance Operations, Business Finance, Treasury Management and Taxation. The team consists of Chartered Accountants, Business experts and Engineers, who have previously worked for internationally renowned organisations. Our team believes in working hard and partying harder. We organise team trivia nights, board game marathons, and other fun events to foster our team spirit .
About the role:
- As DM - Finance, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining a robust financial plan and execution. Suffice to say, you'll have a hand in making changes that will affect millions in India! You'll also readjust our financial plans and budgets as per changing business plans.
- Obviously, not every day is going to be the same. But on any given day you'll be expected to provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals. The best part is you'll do all of this in one of India's most popular e-commerce apps. So join us for a thrilling time facing unique finance-related challenges
What you will do :
- Work closely with specific business units and actively participate in its operations and management
- Jointly own the OKRs of the respective business units and build an AOP to achieve them
- Review the plans vs actuals regularly for the business you are associated with
- Complete account-level month-end closing reviews, procedures, and corrections as needed
- Handle ad hoc requests and problem-solving with a short turnaround time
- Participate and drive standardisation automation projects for process efficiency
What you will need :
- Qualification as CA or an MBA degree
- 2- 4 years of post-qualification working experience
- Business Partnering/Business Finance experience is a must
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and ever-changing needs
- Strong analytical rigour and problem-solving skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- E-commerce experience will be an added advantage
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.