Meesho - Category Manager - NIT/IIT/IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
1. Growth champion: You will drive marketplace growth of relevant categories, keeping in mind the consumer and the competition.
2. Goal oriented: You will own the P&L (profit and loss) statement for the relevant categories in alignment with business goals.
3. Target achiever: As a category manager you will be responsible for revenue targets as well as gross margins.
4. Planner: You will be responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option planning pre-season and in season to ensure a thorough representation of your category.
5. Trendspotter: You should be able to identify broader trends and fill in category gaps.
6. Multitasker: You should be able to coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloguing, finance, commercial and other functions of the organisation
7. Operations genie: You should have prior experience or knowledge and confidence to mentor/supervise merchandising operations - including the management of cataloguing and discount monitoring.
8. Marketing genius: You should be able to drive visibility plans, promotion plans, and coordinate between the internal marketing teams and that of sellers.