Meesho - Business Finance Head (7-10 yrs)
Why join Meesho?
Meesho is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.Want to know how Meesho is impacting the lives of resellers across the country? Then hear it from our entrepreneurs here and about Meeshos four year journey here ! Plus, we have an awesome work culture at Meesho. Have a look here .
Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad Solve for India programme.
What will your role be at Meesho?
- Lead business finance team for India business
- Partner with the Leadership team to achieve finance and business objectives
- P&L ownership for the total India business at enterprise and Category level forecasting & delivery
- Continuous external bench marking and implementation of industry best practices
- Drive cost savings at an organization level
- Building a strong ROI culture and putting in place a framework for optimum capital allocation
- Strong focus on Balance Sheet and working capital management
We are an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to hear from you !!