Meesho - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Why join Meesho?
Meesho is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Want to know how Meesho is impacting the lives of resellers across the country? Then hear it from our entrepreneurs here and about Meesho's four year journey here! Plus, we have an awesome work culture at Meesho. Have a look here.
Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve for India programme.
About the Role
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Analyse metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover root causes of process defects
- Support business development and help to create efficient designs and solution processes
- Determine efficient utilization of resources
- Actively engage with internal partners throughout the organization to meet and exceed customer service levels & transport-related KPI's.
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills
What we look for
- 1yr-3Yrs of experience as Business Analyst
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel and Advanced SQL (must-have), Python is Plus
- Understanding of basic statistics and probability concepts
- Cultural fit: Structured problem-solving skills. Willingness to experiment.
- Ability to work in a flat hierarchy. Excellent communication skills
Qualification - BTech from Premier Institute