Meesho - Associate Director - Revenue Assurance & Supply Chain Finance - CA (8-12 yrs)
What will your role be at Meesho ?
- Order level reconciliation for large volume of orders, timely and accurate recognition of revenue in books,
- Receivables management, ensuring timely COD and payment gateway receivables, dispute resolution by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Accurate logistic cost recognition and timely settlement of disputes with the delivery partners
- Developing relationship with banks, payment gateways and wallet companies for latest functionalities at competitive cost
- Automation of financial processes
- Elimination of cost/revenue leakages by implementing robust controls
- Driving cost savings initiatives in logistics cost verification and revenue assurance area
- Ensuring all internal controls are documents and are operating effectively
- Coordination with statutory and internal auditors
- Co-ordinate, review and provide support through appropriate inputs to the reporting teams for the yearly/quarterly MIS reporting.
Who are we looking for ?
- Chartered Accountant with 8-12 year experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Indian GAAPs, and accounting standards
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Managing team of 5-10 members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.