Meesho - Assistant Program Manager (0-2 yrs)
Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10,00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is funded by SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator & Venture Highway. We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop a clear and detailed plan. In order to ensure that a program is feasible and doesn- t veer off course, will need to have the skills to develop a step-by-step plan with well-defined tasks and to make sure the team stays on a timeline.
- Participates in the study of operational needs and current operational performance to identify areas for improvement and efficiency on assigned project.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel, modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Organizes the communication of the project plan status on a regular basis to project stakeholders and core team.
- Follow-up with team members to meet project deadlines and provide input on team member activities for schedule review process.
- Coordinates activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and accurately reflects current project status through regular updates of tasks and statuses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience in leading a small team of professionals.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills a must. Clear and precise communication at all levels of the organization essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strength in communicating in a multicultural environment with all levels of employees and management.
- Strong ability to manage clients and partners.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven approach
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Software: Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.