Meesho - Assistant Manager - Fulfillment & Experience (2-4 yrs)
Description: About the Team
Being part of Meesho's Fulfillment and Experience (F&E) team as Assistant Manager will zip you to the cockpit of our ever-burgeoning rocketship. And, you'll shape the experience of Bharat's next billion e-commerce users.
We're an eclectic mix of over 100 professionals, all driven by the first principles of problem-solving. We come with diverse skill sets and responsibilities ranging from running operations/support to managing the supply chain, and maintaining analytics.
At Meesho, we're trying to do what's never been done before herald e-commerce into the tier-2, tier-3 cities of India. Our team's role in this ambitious mission is to reimagine logistics from the ground up completely. This means a host of "zero-to-one" projects (takers, anyone?) to build a supply chain that reimagines e-commerce, not just in India but globally.
We focus on personal growth and fun at work just as much as we do on working hard. That is why, we have regular 1-1s virtual meetings, fun-filled monthly all-team catch-ups, and timely rewards and recognitions.
About the Role:
- As Assistant Manager - F&E, you'll build delightful and memorable shopping experiences. And, you'll achieve it by forging strong collaborations with the Business and Data teams. You'll work closely with the program managers who lead fulfilment and user/supplier experience charters in order to serve our users better.
- To this end, you'll also lead key initiatives and impactful projects to revamp the very way we approach our users. Your guiding question in this role will be is Meesho the preferred channel of e-commerce for all our customers, small entrepreneurs and users?. You'll answer this question every day through user-centric, cost-effective designs and processes. You'll also own the performance metric for Fulfillment and Experience in your charter.
What you will do :
- Help design SOPs that are user-centric, cost-effective, scalable and aligned to business strategy for backend processes
- Manage Internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the 3PLs to develop new processes for reducing the effect of escalation and tickets on NPS
- Spearhead business process improvements to positively affect operational efficiencies
- Own the operational metrics associated with programs
- Identify potential points of continuous improvement to fill in existing process gaps
- Partner with analytics, product, fulfilment, 3PL and leadership teams to improve user experience and reduce business costs
- Conduct data analysis to develop insights and identify areas of improvement
What you will need :
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- 2-4 years of work experience in start-ups/consumer internet companies/management consulting/operations
- Strong data-driven mindset to solve problems
- Proven ability to form points of view on business implications
- Proven track record of defining and driving initiatives with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Excel SQL experience is preferable.
- Expertise in multi-front stakeholder management
NOTE - PLEASE FETCH Experience and Salary from JOB Description
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.