Meesho - Assistant Manager - Fulfillment & Experience (1-2 yrs)
About the team : You will be joining the Fulfillment and Experience (F&E) team at Meesho working on enabling Meesho deliver a world-class experience to their customers. As one of the prime movers in the e-commerce logistics ecosystem, the F&E team are solving industry-defining problems at scale that few startups can offer globally.
About the Role : As an Assistant Manager- F&E, you'll be responsible for identifying key problems, setting the priorities, coming up with solutions and driving implementation. In order to drive implementation, you'll get complete autonomy in terms of the team and processes that you would want to set up. You'll also be responsible for shaping up the right solutions in coordination with the product team, in case your solution requires tech interventions.
What you will do :
- Design programs to improve supplier and user experience metrics, driving improvement in NPS or relevant operational metrics
- Own a key part of experience improvement for one or more of marketplace participants - our entrepreneurs, their customers, or our suppliers
- Influence product development choices using data and insights which originate from in-depth knowledge of your program
- Drive program adherence with operations teams and continuously solve edge cases with suboptimal outcomes due to current processes
- Engage the Meesho Leadership as active stakeholders in problem-solving for your programs
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, and work with cross org teams to ensure success of the programs you own
- The role requires strong generalist problem solving skills and offers mobility across different business verticals within the organization.
What you will need:
- Candidates from Premium colleges with total work experience of 1-2 years preferred
- Experience in Fulfillment, 3PL Logistics, Supply chain, Operations or experience in similar high growth tech startups preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; candidate should have data driven and inquisitive approach
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and work on complex projects
- Candidates with SQL experience (basic level) preferred
About Meesho :
Meesho is Indias fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day . Weve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. Were democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat. How? Find out from our blogs!
Were currently valued at $4.9 billion with marquee investors supporting our vision. Some of them include Sequoia Capital, Softbank, Fidelity, Prosus Ventures, Facebook and Elevation Capital. We were also featured in Y Combinators 2021 Top Companies List, and were the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Companys The Worlds 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2020. We ranked 6th in Linkedins Top Startups List 2021. Our strongest asset is our people. We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture. Please check out meesho. careers for our openings.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.