Meesho - Assistant Category Manager - Apparel (1-4 yrs)
Meesho is building a social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10M+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are housewives, students, working professionals, retired citizens, small retailers, and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India. It is Series C funded by SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, DST Global, Y Combinator and Venture Highway.
About the Role
- Driving marketplace growth of the category,
- Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps,
- Supplier Relationship building
- Responsible for merchandising
- Assortment planning,
- Should be able to coordinate with marketing, supply chain, catalog team, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to manage merchandising operations
- Inbound planning
- Catalogue monitoring
- Discount monitoring