HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:711 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Medvarsity - Quality Process & Compliance Role - Six Sigma (10-12 yrs)
Job Summary: As a Quality Management Team Head person will be responsible for ensuring that the company's services and Processes meet the highest standards of quality. This person will work closely with all Head of Departments to identify and implement process improvements to increase quality and efficiency across the organization. Process Improvement and Compliance Implementation.
- Candidates only from CMM Level 5 Companies will be considered.
- Manage and lead the quality control and assurance processes to ensure that all services meet our company's quality standards.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures, policies, and standards.
- Work with other departments to identify and resolve quality issues and process inefficiencies.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of quality control measures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and manage quality assurance programs, including testing and inspection procedures, to ensure that all products and services meet regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies.
- Identify training needs for the quality control and assurance team and develop and implement training programs to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure that all quality control and assurance activities are documented and properly maintained.
- Conduct regular audits and reviews of quality control procedures and processes.
Total Exp : 10 - 12 Years
- At least 5-10 years of experience in quality control and assurance, Process Improvement with at least 2 years of experience in a management or leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of quality and Process control procedures, standards, and regulations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with quality management systems such as ISO 9001 or Six Sigma is preferred.
- Experience in a regulated industry, such as healthcare or pharmaceuticals, is a plus.
We are Medvarsity, Asia's largest and fastest-growing Health EdTech company
We offer online and blended learning courses to doctors and healthcare professionals. We positively impact the professional career of over 60% of all healthcare professionals in India.
Over 5 lakh doctors, across 192 have completed our online courses. We are a Great Places to Work certified company, with 300+ high-energy team members. It`s fun and very satisfying to work at Medvarsity. Our team is very young. We are a rapidly growing company and are now looking for Quality - Process and Compliance to join us in our growth phase.Job Summary: As a Quality Management Team Head person will be responsible for ensuring that the company's services and Processes meet the highest standards of quality. This person will work closely with all Head of Departments to identify and implement process improvements to increase quality and efficiency across the organization. Process Improvement and Compliance Implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.