HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:536 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Medvarsity - Project Manager (8-15 yrs)
About this Job:
The Project Manager is responsible for working with a team of professionals to deliver e-learning solutions that fit the defined quality standards and timelines. The role is part of a team of eLearning Project Managers, developers of multiple skill set and reports to the content development manager.
Ideal candidate will have of experience in handling managing multiple E-Leaning projects with some prominent Learning & Development companies.
- Should have worked in prominent Learning/eLearning development companies or their projects.
- Experience in handling multiple E-learning projects from start to finish.
- Should have experience in client interaction and understand the requirement.
- Should have knowledge in understanding the RFP requirements and be able to convert it into a proposal.
- Should have minimal experience in creating the project estimates and budget plan.
- Able to work with multi-disciplinary teams as and when required.
- Strong understanding of the various processes/phases in the learning development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be able to ability to maintain deliverable deadlines amidst changing requirements.
- Knowledge in using project management tools.
- Ability to handle subject matter experts independently and diligently follow up on action.
- Ability to coordinate and bring order in a project with many moving parts.