HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:244 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medvarsity - Manager - Client Services (10-18 yrs)
Client Services Manager
Job title: Client Services Manager
Scope: To assist in driving company profitability and long-term business relationships, through the faultless implementation of new and existing client engagements and driving Continuous Improvement initiatives with existing client engagements.
Reporting to: General Manager/ Business Head
- Project management and execution of implementation for client engagements and internal projects inclusive of Managed Service Programs (MSPs), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPOs) and technology implementation.
- The Client Services Manager will lead client project governance meetings and internal updates to ensure teams are assembled and supported to overcome potential hurdles.
- The Client Services Manager will lead and project manage Continuous Improvement initiatives and assist in the management of internal projects including oversight, tracking and reporting on project status and ensuring alignment with organisational objectives.
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Monitor project milestones to ensure achievement of key deliverables across multiple work streams inclusive of team hiring, technology, process design, finance and invoicing, reporting and training
- Enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing a disciplined and agile project management approach
- Lead client project and governance meetings
- Enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing best practices project management tools
- Track and report on project status Manage multi-disciplinary resources so project timelines are met
- Lead and provide guidance to the client on the change management process for implementation
Key Performance Indicators: The following indicators are suggested to monitor performance and can be used to identify problem areas; Client Feedback results Projects completed on time and on budget 360 degree feedback
- Work Experience of min 10 years and max 15 years with minimum 4+ years of experience in RPO or MSP's managing and directing teams, involving process, business change, change management and technology Depth of knowledge in either Managed Service Programs (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Ability to develop and manage project timelines; accurately estimate work effort; identify and secure needed resources; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute key deliverables
- Ability to build strong, effective relationships as a leader, team member, and Medvarsity resource
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers Strong business acumen, hardworking, high integrity and a strong desire to succeed Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Effective time management skills ; ability to prioritise and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of working independently in a self-directed capacity, as well as in a team environment Ability to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gain cooperation among peers, staff and clients ; this includes raising risks and concerns with the client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Experience in project and quality management methodologies
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in recruiting, and client business Budgeting & P/L knowledge Business Case development
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams across different regions and cultures IT Knowledge and Experience MS-Project and/or Smartsheet (preferred)
Preferred: Resource Management / Professional Services Automation tools Applicant Tracking Systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.