HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:432 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Medvarsity - General Manager - Learning Design (12-18 yrs)
We are Medvarsity, Asia's largest and fastest-growing health Ed-Tech company. We offer online and blended learning courses for doctors and healthcare professionals. We positively impact the professional careers of over 60% of all healthcare professionals in India. Around 5 lakh doctors across 192 countries have completed our online courses.
We are a Great Places to Work certified company, with 300+ high-energy team members. It's fun and very satisfying to work at Medvarsity. Our team is very young. The average age of our employees is 28 years old. We are a rapidly growing company and are now looking for a GM - Learning Design to join us in our growth phase
Medvarsity is the leading online medical certification and training company with presence across 8 locations in India and students across India, Middle East, Africa and South East Asia. We are looking at expanding our digital marketing capability to increase are reach as a brand and to drive higher quality of leads across all our channels.
We are looking for a General Manager of Learning Design who will work with our enterprise partners, internal content team, subject matter experts and technology team to design and execute innovative learning solutions. This role will look into the development of a suite of academic solutions (existing and new) and will ensure that the proposed solutions are relevant and commercially effective.
- Role will be responsible for curriculum design, delivery and measuring program specific goals and learning outcomes.
- Work with client partners to conceive and develop complex learning models to address current learning gaps or deliver on new learning expectations.
- GM Learning Design will be instrumental in overseeing and understanding gaps in the current programs and improvise the same on stakeholder requirements and market expectations.
- Work with learning heads to establish appropriate standards and benchmarks in curriculum and analyse and present the achievements to stakeholders.
- He/She will be responsible to identify, liaison and manage external academic consultants hired for program specific requirements.
- They will work with the content team and learning heads to develop appropriate assessment frameworks to gauge the effectiveness of ongoing programs.
- Management degree/PhD with exposure to developing complex learning solutions
- Past experience in leading enterprise wide learning delivery and identifying competency gaps through various assessment tools.
- Strong understanding of instructional design principles and developing eLearning solutions.
- Experience in designing curriculum, conceiving and conducting workshops based on shareholder requirements.
- MBBS preferred