HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:23 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Medvarsity - Enterprise Manager - Presales (5-10 yrs)
Enterprise Pre-Sales Manager
The Enterprise Pre-Sales Manager is responsible for:
1. Opportunity analysis in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry:
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and medical.
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion etc.).
- Identifies site-specific parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Identifies required project steps.
- Identifies likely problem areas that require attention.
- Identifies probable competition and product roll-out data/training needs.
2. Solution Planning and Design:
- Architects an appropriate solution to meet the customer's requirements.
- Investigates and optimize a solution& fit the requirements of an opportunity.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Options for Deployment include Onsite, and online.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its component's current and options/target.
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities.
- Assists with requests for expertise from peers
3. Client/Customer Relationship:
- Maintains excellent communications with customer management.
- Represents the company as an expert with customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise.
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques.
- Builds customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution.
4. Team Collaboration:
- Actively supports the team with solution advice, proposals, product demonstrations, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Provide input/suggestions for opportunities with the Customer
- Transfers knowledge to Presales peers via contributing participation in education programs.
- Analyzes and provides support to deals in the pipeline where needed.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams
- Understands the roles and effectively engages other teams and resources within the company and partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- MBBS/BDS/Life Sciences degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of experience in Enterprise selling and/or consultative selling.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry is required.
- Customized solution experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.