HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:2192 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Medvarsity - Associate Director - Inside Sales (10-18 yrs)
Associate Director - Inside Sales
About the Company:
We are Medvarsity, Asia's largest and fastest-growing Health EdTech company
We offer online and blended learning courses to doctors and healthcare professionals. We positively impact the professional career of over 60% of all healthcare professionals in India.
Over 5 lakh doctors, across 192 have completed our online courses. We are a Great Places to Work certified company, with 300+ high-energy team members. It`s fun and very satisfying to work at Medvarsity. Our team is very young. The average age of our employees is 28 years. We are a rapidly growing company and are now looking for a Associate Director - Inside Sales to join us in our growth phase.
- 10-15 years in inside sales(B2C), 50-75 team size, fluent in English and Hindi, no frequent job changes. Should have handled daily closures.
Category Sales Leader will have following responsibilities:
1. Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase market share and drive growth within the assigned category.
2. Managing a sales team and coaching individuals to meet and exceed their sales targets
3. Collaborating with marketing, product development, and other teams to create and execute category-specific campaigns
4. Analyzing market trends, consumer behavior, and competition to identify new sales opportunities and strategies
5. Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and partners within the assigned category
6. Forecasting sales, tracking performance, and reporting on key metrics to senior management
7. Developing and executing pricing strategies to maximize profitability within the assigned category
8. Ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulations related to sales and marketing activities
The Category Sales Leader should have a strong background in sales, marketing, and product management, as well as excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. They should be results-driven, analytical, and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.