HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:86 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medvarsity - Assistant Manager - Technology (12-18 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Technology
- As Assistant Manager Technology (Software Development), you will be responsible for driving the technical direction and execution for one or more B2C & B2B software platforms. You will be building and leading a strong technical team and technology partners to develop cutting edge solutions for our customer facing systems.
- You will be working closely with other stakeholders across the organization to improve the customer experience and work on systems that scale.
- You and your team will plan, develop and deliver high quality software applications that enable increased engagement from our B2C and B2B user base.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong product engineering skills, hands-on technical skills and will have an demonstrable background in designing and delivering on strong consumer facing technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to bring excellence in software design and engineering into the technical team to deliver globally acceptable products.
- Establish strong software development life-cycle management process and practices to deliver predictable business outcomes in budgeted costs.
- Should stay abreast of leading and cutting edge technologies (including AI, machine learning as applied in learning interaction).
- Recruit, train and mentor an exceptional group of engineering talent and identify a roadmap for building a COE.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, unstructured environment.
- 12+ years of progressive software engineering career path.
- At least 5 years on building and leading software engineering teams working on scalable native applications and architectural designs.
- Software development experience across latest frameworks and environments (Python,Djoang, React Native, NodeJs, PHP, MEAN Stack, etc). Hands-on development/testing experience is mandatory.
- Past experience in building B2C solutions is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to grasp and convey complex product requirements or technical concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile development environment, and proven track record for product delivery.
- Ability to partner with business units, product management, and cross-functional teams to deliver business results with agility and quality.
- Hands-on experience on microservices, including implementation over Docker & Kubernetes.
- Good understanding and usage/implementation experience on Linux, test driven development approach, Cloud (GCP/AWS), tools for SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, SAST/DAST, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations, performance tuning, and security like Jenkins, SonarQube, bug trackers, Zoho Sprints/Jira/Trello.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional certification for software engineering practices, project management practices, emerging technologies, testing methodologies etc.