Company Recruiter at India Medtronic
Views:190 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medtronic - Senior Marketing Specialist - ENT (3-8 yrs)
A Day in the Life
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the ENT marketing initiatives and strategies
- Designs/ recommends procedure marketing programs and sets short- and long-term procedure marketing strategies.
- Evaluates and implements appropriate new market development techniques to increase the department's sales volume.
- Acts as advisor to sales team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. Works with sales team towards product planning, product launches, product management, market development and market research activities.
- To ensure that the company's agreed quality standards are maintained regarding its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Develops customer relationship and business with hospitals, & Authorities and health care decision makers.
- Inventory planning, forecasting, working with Indian and global teams to ensure product availability to sales team
- Facilitates and coordinates marketing activities with geographic areas to increase teamwork and build partnerships.
- Develop specific programs for Market development touching all stakeholders like Patient awareness and Surgeon Training. Coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future digital strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
- Be the face of Medtronic ENT in front of the customer, spend time in field with the sales team to understand challenges and work towards improving overall delivery of our products and services.