Senior Manager - HR at MedTrail Technologies
Views:519 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
MedTrail - Senior Manager - Product Marketing (3-7 yrs)
1. Role : Sr. Manager-Product Marketing
2. Opportunity : A once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a fast-growing, early-stage, health tech startup and build its marketing function grounds up. MedTrail is enabling Indian Doctors with latest digital technology products to transform their practice. Director, Marketing will be responsible to create a strong brand for MedTrail which is loved and trusted by Indian Doctors and other stakeholders in the value chain.
3. Education & Experience : MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 college and at-least 3-7 years of experience in Marketing roles, preferably in Healthcare
4. Employment Type : Full time
5. Location : Gurgaon, India
6. Responsibilities :
- Branding : Build a consistent brand voice for MedTrail on all channels (website, sales teams, account management teams, digital campaigns etc.)
- Product Messaging : Build Product messaging for different MedTrail products and communicate it with stakeholders effectively
- Sales Enablement : Train sales team to effectively communicate the value of different products to prospects. Develop sales tools to facilitate the selling process
- Product/Feature Launches : Launch new products/features and communicate their value to different stakeholders effectively
- PR : Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Customer Insights : Obtain customer insights from usage of current products. Discover untapped opportunities and build buyer personas - through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Product Roadmap : Create Product Roadmap with product management and engineering teams
- Marketing Content Creation : Create content such as case studies, testimonials, marketing brochures etc.
7. Skills/Experience Required :
- Marketing : At least 3-7 years of experience in marketing roles. You should have worked on-brand messaging and preferably Product messaging as well
- Healthcare Experience : Experience and emotions related to the Healthcare domain are often very different from other industries. Trust and good patient experience is of paramount importance. We are looking for somebody with Healthcare marketing experience who understands the expectations, emotional quotient and aspirations of different stakeholders.
- Content Creation : This role will demand creating a lot of content in form of a website, marketing brochures, sales collaterals, ppts etc. Extensive experience in creating high-quality content is preferred.
- Research skills : A crucial part of being in product marketing domain is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.