Senior Manager - HR at MedTrail Technologies
Views:3074 Applications:1045 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:492
MedTrail - Business Owner - P&L - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
About MedTrail :
MedTrail is an early stage health-tech startup run by a team of IIT, IIM alums and Health Tech Veterans. If you have the appetite for hyper growth and the passion for building strong customer relationships, we have an opportunity for you.
Required Profile :
1. MBA from a Tier 1 Institute
2. 3 - 5 years of cross-functional experience with a good weightage of Business Development roles
3. Experience of working in a fluid team environment like early-stage startups, consulting etc. will be a plus
Roles & Responsibilities :
The Business Owners will have the complete P&L responsibility for his territory. Growing the account base exponentially and upselling and maintaining multiple MedTrail products to the customer base will be his responsibility. In a stable state the Business Owner will be managing an Annualized Gross Transaction Value (GTV) base of INR 40 - 45 Cr which will include client revenue streams like medicines, diagnostics, consultation, etc. and a P&L of INR 5 Cr for MedTrail.
The Business Owner will have the following Key Responsibilities:
- Build a Sustainable P&L for his/her sub territory: A business owner will be responsible for growing the doctor base in his/her region and upselling of multiple MedTrail products to the client base. He/she will thus have the opportunity to grow the P&L 25x - 30x over a span of a year.
- Manage a Cross Functional Team: Business owner will be responsible for managing a team of Sale Managers and Key Account Managers for his sub territory
- He/She should have extremely strong communication and relation management skills which will help him well represent MedTrail in front of the clients
- He/she will have to demonstrate a balanced mix of sales agressions, process oriented thinking and data backed decision making.