HR Manager at MedTel Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:1234 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MedTel - Manager - Operations (3-7 yrs)
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes. Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
Skills and Qualifications-
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in healthcare industry.
- Start-up experience will be added advantage.
- Graduation / MBA from reputed institute.
- Solid experience in Vendor association and management
- Comfort with numbers and rapid on-going analysis.
- Six Sigma Certification would be preferable.
- Analytical skills.
- Team leading skills.
- Experience in development of sourcing strategies, encompassing vendor identification, development and analytical assessment, to strengthen supply chain effectiveness.
- Having experience in Supply Chain management, Quality control and Procurement.