Product Head at MedPiper Technologies Private
Views:134 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
MedPiper - Manager - Social Media (4-7 yrs)
- MedPiperTechnologies operates across the multiple businesses of MedPiper platform, MedLearn, and MedToday under the brand umbrella of MedPiper. MedPiper is the parent to a digital network that brings medical practitioners various opportunity alerts, CME & career pathway courses, trends, research and updates, and thousands of hours of learning content to their fingertips, and is constantly looking to push the envelope on user engagement and monetization.
- The MedPiper platform grew out of the vision to create a global practitioner database focused on enabling better discovery and transparency among HCP(Healthcare Practitioners), which will shape the future of the Healthcare industry. We're building out on a $500 billion global opportunity and are scaling across the globe, backed by YCombinator and other VCs.
What we are looking for :
- A social media manager who wants to work and help build an international brand's voice and personality via social media. This includes monitoring the content on our platform on a daily basis to find content to cover online, finding intelligent ways to marry your own insight and creativity, and coordinate with agency partners to support the overall Social Media effort.
- You will need to be the sort of person who can handle the 'always-on' social media needs of a digital brand but do so quickly and efficiently.
- Work will include attending shows and events, and thinking on your feet to work within difficult timelines at said associations.
- Social media for MedPiper is also equal parts content understanding and marketing: so you will need to be someone who can look at a creative or a campaign idea and understand if this makes sense for the brand, while taking brand briefs and understanding how to disseminate them to the agency partners and vendors.
- Finally: you need to be the sort of person who has fun with social media and knows how to make it work for you and your brand.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Handling strategic planning and preparing the annual marketing plan for the brand and content pieces.
- Managing end to end communication and social strategy.
- Social media management - working closely with the digital agency to develop the on-going social media calendar and keeping the brand relevant amongst key TG. Maximizing on topical events/days, identifying amplification opportunities on social media will all be key to the role.
- Analyse customer data comprising own analytics as well as other consumer research, to ensure data-driven insights and decisions are incorporated into marketing spend. Keeping a tab on competition and open to trying out newer formats.
- Closely work with internal teams for timely execution across channels - Content, Publishing and Internal performance marketing team
Skills, Qualifications and Experience :
- 4 to 6+ years of experience in working with consumer-facing brands, handling communication, media planning, and social media.
- Understanding of the marketing ecosystem, agency networks, and competitor info.
- Creating comprehensive marketing plans across multiple channels/ initiatives, estimating marketing budgets, and prioritizing
- Knowledge of social media analytics and measurement tools
- Ability to use and analyze data from Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Analytics
- Ability to create social media copy and critically judge creative execution from the agency partner
- Experience working with Photoshop or the Adobe Creative Suite, data tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel and Amplitude.
- Experience working in social media for brands, and working with external partners like meme networks or merchandise vendors
- An understanding of shooting videos and photos on a mobile phone for behind-the-scenes and social media bytes