Product Head at MedPiper Technologies Private
Views:238 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
MedPiper - Manager - Growth (4-7 yrs)
- We are looking for a Growth Marketer to build user acquisition and scale MedPiper among Healthcare Practitioners. You will be working intimately with the tech team, testing and developing channels, creatives, and strategies that maximize acq. at scale. Experience in setting, building, and monitoring metrics and data, build process driven by data-led decision making, helping us develop a playbook that can be replicated across markets.
- You will work closely with the product team to optimize the acquisition funnel, provide insights on products from growth tests and help us capture the $500 billion opportunities in healthcare. Facebook and Instagram have proven as key channels for our customers, so experience in this is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute user acq. strategies for our products locally, and scale
- Identify, validate and optimize new acquisition channels including paid marketing, content marketing, community-driven engagements, influencer marketing.
- Generate data-driven hypothesis and constantly iterate to improve CAC across all channels
- Ownership of the landing page strategy, from layouts to conversion rate.
- Work with the Marketing team to build and drive localized engagements, provide real-time feedback to local teams on what's working and what's not.
- Analyze acq. funnel performance across various channels, incl. CAC, RoAS, ROI, etc., and user behavior to make data-driven proposals for product development and marketing.
- Manage, track, build reporting dashboards for ad spend by attribution across channels
- 4-6 years at a high growth company with a proven track record of leading and driving growth
- Technical skills to build scripts, tools to automate, run queries (SQL must), pixel tracking, HTML, and experience of running and managing tests across multiple parameters.