HR at Medlife.com
Views:2591 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Medlife.com - Senior Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (3-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The product manager would -
- Define the product roadmap.
- Closely work with engineering to define implementable product requirements.
- Closely work with business functions (Customer Business - app/analytics/new launches) to enhance the product.
- Responsible for product adoption and success.
- Responsible for market research.
- Responsible for competitive analysis.
- Have Co-ownership for profit and loss of a business function
Required Qualifications and Skills.
- B.E / B.Tech + MBA from a premier institute.
- 2-4 years of product management experience.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of e-commerce space.
- Knowledge of healthcare space.
- Experience defining mobile applications.
- Proven track record of building a product which saw massive adoption.
- Prior experience as a product manager in a startup is preferred.
- Be data driven in making product decisions.
- Knowledge of healthcare space is optional.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.