Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Medlife International Pvt Ltd
Views:816 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medlife - Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development (10-12 yrs)
This role is critical to the Org for building a culture of learning & continuous development. An L&D manager will be owning training & learning events along with Rewards & Recognition strategy for across the Org. Learning program will include initial inductions to leadership programs for Senior executives.
- Create programs that are aligned with the organization's objectives and having a strong understanding of what the expected results are.
- Design, Develop & Deliver staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
- Build visibility for being the - go to person- within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization and have a full understanding of their units and learning requirements.
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Manage & monitor the allocated L&D budget and report the same to BU heads on a monthly basis.
- Build relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Planning and designing OD interventions for specific business and behavioral outcomes.
- Candidate engagement, role induction.
- Develop & Drive R&R framework to reward the right organizational citizenship behavior.
Skills & qualifications:
- A Master's degree in HR with 10+ years of experience in Training, L&D.
- Should have hands on experience in developing content for programs, drive successful discussions for L&D.
- Must have knowledge on Competency mapping and skill gap analysis for Value & volume BU's.
- Should be able to deal with complexity and rapid change; should have track record of delivering results consistently under extreme pressures.
- Should be self-driven & results-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with leaders.