Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Medlife International Pvt Ltd
Views:2950 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medlife - Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development (10-12 yrs)
This role is critical to the Org for building a culture of learning & continuous development. An L&D manager will be owning training & learning events along with Rewards & Recognition strategy for across the Org. Learning program will include initial inductions to leadership programs for Senior executives.
- Create programs that are aligned with the organization's objectives and having a strong understanding of what the expected results are.
- Design, Develop & Deliver staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
- Build visibility for being the - go to person- within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization and have a full understanding of their units and learning requirements.
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Manage & monitor the allocated L&D budget and report the same to BU heads on a monthly basis.
- Build relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Planning and designing OD interventions for specific business and behavioral outcomes.
- Candidate engagement, role induction.
- Develop & Drive R&R framework to reward the right organizational citizenship behavior.
Skills & qualifications:
- A Master's degree in HR with 10+ years of experience in Training, L&D.
- Should have hands on experience in developing content for programs, drive successful discussions for L&D.
- Must have knowledge on Competency mapping and skill gap analysis for Value & volume BU's.
- Should be able to deal with complexity and rapid change; should have track record of delivering results consistently under extreme pressures.
- Should be self-driven & results-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.