Specialist - TA at Medlife.com
Views:480 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Medlife - Manager - CRM & Store Merchandising (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for managing end to end customer lifecycle strategy. Specialist in customer-segmentation and targeting based on customer-behavior for retention purposes. Manage & create plans for store merchandising.
What You'll do:
- To use marketing analytics tools for analysing marketing program and coming up with plans to keep retention levels high using messaging channels
- To retain customers via Email, SMS, push notifications and other possible messaging channels.
- To use third party tools available for managing messaging for automation and superior quality messages
- To upsell and cross sell with Medlife's all Business units
- Managing store ops and basic analytics requirements for banner/ platform performance, visibility currency management etc.
- Gathering requirements from business stakeholders and building a relationship with them Monitoring and executing store plan over weekday/weekends
- Basic understanding of retail industry and role of marketing function
- Designing/creating analysis dashboards and reports
- Managing the Monthly, Weekly & Daily Report creation
What makes you a great fit:
- 8-10 yrs experience in Online marketing
- Good analytical skills
- Quick learner and ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Team player and comfortable interacting with people from multiple disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication