Assistant Manager HR at Medley Medical Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4659 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
MedleyMed - City Manager - Operations (3-6 yrs)
We, Medley Medical Solutions Pvt Ltd. (MedleyMed), are looking for Professionals who are eager to grow exponentially and take the organization to next level. Currently, we are hiring for City Managers across locations in North India and responsibilities are listed as below:
- Manage the P&L of the city and directly responsible for both demand and supply and hence overall growth of the region
- Responsible for Hiring, training and building up a highly motivated workforce for sales, sort hubs / vendors with support from HR team continuously meeting the high bar on quality and productivity.
- Ensure all supply chain and logistics facilities and procedures in the city are operated to support the city's requirements and organized to an equally high-performance level
- Manage relationship with all vendors to ensure smooth operations and achieve supply targets of the region
- Able to strategize projects to increase region's performance and constantly innovate the process flow of our operations to drive productivity
- Set-up all the standard operating processes required for seamless execution of everyday operations
- Defining, building and responsible for the execution of transportation processes, right from Vendors / Fulfilment centres to sortation hubs and further to the last mile Delivery to retailers and COD collection
- Ensure day to day operations in each cluster under defined SLAs
- Coordinate with Finance/Accounts, Central team, and Tech team to matters related to City/Cluster operations
- Conduct the performance appraisals of the team members and mentor them for handling efficient operations
- Continuously improve the defined processes and attain a sustained performance standard. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, and eliminate unnecessary work
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports and projections
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.