Head - HR at Medkart Pharmacy
Views:805 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Medkart - Head - Learning & Development - Retail Vertical (8-15 yrs)
- Understanding of Training Need Identification - Basic and Advance
- Understanding and well versed with training conceptualization - Basic and Advance - Understand training delivery at various roles/profiles
- Understanding of - Pre & Post training evaluations - Impact
- Responsible for Training ROI - how to measure training effectiveness
- Understanding the store dynamics - Look, Feel, Ambience, Service Standard.how they impact the consumer Psyche
- Understanding of the concepts - Customer Journey and Customer Delight and various aspects of these both
- Preparing/Creating DWLPs (day wise learning plans) and do Narrow Boxing / Create verbatims for every aspect of Customer Interaction/Journey to the level of FAQs, too - Excellent understanding of content creation / content writing.
- Formulating/Imparting TTT (Train the trainer - ASMs/CSMs/Master Trainer/Store Trainers. Identifying Training locations, etc
- Imparting Store Staff Trainings, as a continuous process - New and Existing (Technical, Functional, Behavioural, SOPs)- Basic and Advance
- Responsible for MDPs (Managers Development Program) - ASMs/CSMs/Master Trainer - Advanced Trainings.
- Ensuring proper onboarding and induction of New Joinee in collaboration with HR.
- Good Understanding of basic Data, analyse that - develop TNI thru this mode too. - Evaluating Training impact on Retail Efficiencies and evaluation (AOVs, Basket, Generics Contri, OTC, Repeat, etc) -
- Developing Training budgets in collaboration with the lead -
- Developing annual training calendars for all levels - SE/ASMs/CSMs and for various training programs.
- Thorough knowledge of - Functional(ops), SOPs and Behavioural aspects of Retail Training and Delivery- willing to learn the technical aspects of our business. -
- Willing to work as a one-man army, initially -
- Willing to travel at least 7-10 days a month -
Having - Mindset - Collaborative (others over self, together we win, etc), Self-Driven, Ownership, leads by example, Solutions Driven Mindset, Willingness to go all out, Willing to learn and evolve on the go, seeks feedback
Understanding of other departments like - Visual Merchandising (for planogram, look, feel, and ambience), etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.