Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:682 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Medical Lead - Business Development & Alliance - Healthcare/Life Science (10-15 yrs)
At least 10 years- experience with at least 7 years in strategic alliances and business development in the healthcare/ life science industry
At least 5 years- experience of working with the leading journals, academic institutes to develop and publish research work and drive big programs
1. Cultivate relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (e.g., healthcare practitioners, academic researchers, experts in defined therapeutic areas).
2. Own the partner relationship, ensuring success of key alliance goals. Capture new opportunities to expand the relationship.
3. Counsel team members on strategy and approach to engaging in interactions with our partners towards successful outcomes.
4. Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure that key contract terms are executed appropriately.
5. Create and cascade inter-company communications, developing purposeful agendas, managing key joint committee meetings, and documenting key discussion points and decisions.
6. Build expertise on partner companies, including organization/leadership, strategies, financials, and priorities. Surface key trends and insights back to the cross-functional teams along with recommendations for action.
7. Identify opportunity for new products, new offerings (such as medical journal, platform for HCPs to interact, publish, and peer-review, etc) and work on the roadmap.
8. Drive new initiatives to the finish line and manage the entire journey effectively.
Education & qualifications Minimum requirements
- MD preferred OR Equivalent Master's degree in Life sciences
- Extensive experience in driving successful alliances with journals, scientific bodies (ICMR, DCGI), societies (RSSDI, FOGSI, HFI, HAI, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.