Associate Delivery Leader at Randstad India
Views:382 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Medical Affair Role - Clinical Intelligence Firm (9-15 yrs)
We have an opening for you with one of the well known clinical intelligence company platform delivering Real World Evidence & Customer
- Engagements across pharma companies across S. Asia
- The main function of this role is to bridge the research and commercial sides of the business.
- This person will be the face of the company for day-to-day communications with the leading KOLs, journals, publishing houses, academic institutes, etc.
- Their value lies in their scientific and clinical expertise and they strive to build strong relationships with communities and academic physicians.
Key responsibilities :
- Cultivate relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (e.g., healthcare practitioners, academic researchers, experts in defined therapeutic areas).
- Own the partner relationship, ensuring the success of key alliance goals.
- Capture new opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Counsel team members on strategy and approach to engaging in interactions with our partners towards successful outcomes.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure that key contract terms are executed appropriately.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.