Director at MediBuddy
Views:718 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
MediBuddy - Senior Manager/Group Manager - Consultations Operations (4-7 yrs)
Senior Manager/Group Manager - Consultations Operations
Job Description - Senior Manager/ Group Manager Tele-Consultations Operations
Founders Satish Kannan: CEO & Co-Founder linkedin.com/in/satishkannan16
Enbasekar D: CTO & Co-Founder linkedin.com/in/enbasekar
- MediBuddy is India's largest digital healthcare platform. It gives users 24x7 access to high-quality healthcare on their fingertips. MediBuddy helps its users consult specialist doctors instantly via chat,video or voice call, order medicines and book lab tests from the comfort of their homes. It is also a partner to several leading corporate customers in the country and helps their employees access multiple healthcare benefits.
- With a partner network of over 90,000 doctors, 7000 hospitals, 3000 diagnostic centres and 2500 pharmacies covering 23,000 pin-codes in India, and a 1000-member team located across 22 Indian cities, MediBuddy has catered to the healthcare needs of 3Cr Indians & attends to the needs of over 35,000 Indians daily across the length and breadth of the country.
- To establish market leadership and to strengthen its services, Docsapp (India's largest online doctor consultation space) merged with MediBuddy. Today MediBuddy and Docsapp both operate under single brand name "MediBuddy"
- The venture has so far raised over $50 million from India Life Sciences Fund III, LLC, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rebright Partners, TechMatrix Corporation, DeNA networks, Milliways Fund LLC, Mitsui Sumitomo (MSIVC), TEAMFund LP, JAFCO Asia Fund, FinSight Ventures, ALES Global Japan, Beyond Next Ventures, Makita corporation and Facebook's angel investors, Anand Rajaraman and Venky Harinarayan.
- MediBuddy's pioneering work has been widely recognised by many leading entities:
- MediBuddy - Best Brand 2020 in Healthcare by ET Edge
- MediBuddy - Best Health & Wellness Solution by ET- Intelligent Health & Tech Awards 2020
- MediBuddy also bagged Marketing Campaign of the Year - #AapkaHealthBuddy & Award for Best Marketing Excellence in Health & Wellness Sector at National Awards for Marketing Excellence
- The - Industry Achievement Award 2019- by Hurun Report.
- The online digital platform also bagged 3 coveted awards- Best Healthcare Entrepreneur of the Year, Best Marketing Campaign, Best healthcare start-up of the year at Healthcare Leadership Awards presented by ABP News in the year 2019
- Best healthcare startup company of the year, Best use of social media & Digital marketing in Healthcare, Best Marketing Campaign - #BaatTohKaro (MediBuddy) & Best Healthcare Entrepreneur of the year- Satish Kannan at National Healthcare Leadership Congress Awards presented by Zee Business in the year 2019.
The - App of the Year 2017- in the medical category by Amazon in association with Facebook.
As Senior Manager/Group Manager at Medibuddy, you will be leading a team responsible for the end to end operations and customer experience for consultations on the Medibuddy platform. Your work would be focused towards improving the overall operational efficiency, reducing cost and improving customer experience of the users. There will be frequent collaboration with the Product team to improve our consultation services and with the Business team to provide great customer experience. It also involves growing and maintaining our relationships with medical practitioners on our platform. Along with requiring team management skills, this is a highly analytical role and is best suited for candidates who love to play with data and have a keen eye for details. The role will require collaboration with stakeholders from different teams, Operations, Tech, Product and Business.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to understand business imperatives, product/operations, map business processes, identify opportunity areas, and carve out solution
- Drive Key Strategic initiatives for the organization with focus on efficiency, growth, profitability and outcomes
- Ability to conceptualize solution features to achieve business objectives and outcomes.
- Formulate and design a strategy to drive business imperatives for MediBuddy. Work closely with business process owners to document use cases
- Act as a thought partner in the prioritization and selection of operations imperatives. This includes carrying out cost-benefit evaluation, evaluation of tools and platforms mapped to scope of activities identified
- Contribute in building roadmap and develop work breakdown structure for the automation deliverables
- Deliver on quarterly targets set for the team
Managing Business Problem/Programs:
- Should be managing a team of managers to achieve group objectives
- Has had experience on defining and owning business goals and establishing mechanisms to track them
- Should have been able to identify and tackle hard business problems within their organization and propose long-term solutions
- Establishes a vision and engages and inspires others
- Leverages strong collaborative relationships to accomplish goals and negotiates for win-win situation
- Has had experience in managing conflicts
- Experience in handling large-scale project, proven ability to interact directly with functions involved in the part of project (e.g. Supply Chain, Transportation, Operations Research, Finance, Fulfillment Centers, Technology, Engineering, Facility, Finance, IT, global functions) and deliver results
- Ability to work closely with internal product and project teams to design scalable and auto-resolution solution
- Should be able to own WBR, MBR and QBRs with excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Should have experience in managing the manager and hold them accountable for meeting targets
- Delegates work based on organizational needs and individual capabilities and development needs
- Provides timely, valuable feedback to direct reports and coaches continuously
- Promptly addresses performance issues among direct reports and the larger group
- Recognizes and rewards good performance
- Identifies own development needs; creates and implements development plan for the direct reports to help achieve their career aspirations
- Should have been able to contribute to hiring managers, data analyst, and (or) program managers
- Analytical reasoning including assessing and understanding events; anticipating questions and potential impact
- Integrating information from several sources to understand an issue
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Draws upon the expertise of others to assist in addressing issues or solving problems
- Makes thoughtful decisions based on sound rationale
- Should have worked or root-cause fixing than fixing symptoms
- Experience working in a fast paced environment similar to a high tech-ops start-up with responsibility for leading direct reports and influencing teams in a matrixed environment.
- Should know SQL
- Technical Background preferred - knowledge of SQL, advanced excel is preferred
- Should be from Tier1 & Tier 2 colleges, B-Tech+MBA
- Prior experience in tech and ecommerce companies preferred
- Experience in managing operations on a platform based company is a plus
- Should have ~ 4-6 years of overall experience
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills