Manager Recruitment at Medibuddy
Views:588 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
MediBuddy - Lead - Product Manager - IIT/BITS/NIT (6-11 yrs)
Lead Product Manager
- MediBuddy is India's #1 end-to-end on-demand digital healthcare platform provides online & offline solutions with comprehensive product offering across Consults, Labs, Medicines, and Procedures - Serves 2 Mn users from Retail, Corporate, and Insurance companies, through its platform, who carry out 700k transactions in a month.
- Has pan-India network with the largest base of healthcare providers & partners - 100k+ Doctors, hospitals, diagnostic centers covering over 95% of pin codes in India In 2015, DocsApp was founded by : Satish Kannan - Enbasekar D In 2019, DocsApp acquired MediBuddy, and the merged brand came to be known as MediBuddy We are leaders in the use of innovative technology to enable
- Easy discoverability and seamless accessibility of healthcare offerings - Zero-friction, end-to-end cashless experience for healthcare needs of our users Recent media coverage
- Economic Times: Amitabh Bachchan becomes the official brand ambassador of MediBuddy - Times Now: MediBuddy on future of Digital Healthcare Web and App Links: Website https://medibuddy.in/
- Play store App
- App store App
What do we do at Medibuddy ?
We solve a variety of user, product and business problem statements at scale under one roof, which is very unique.
We're simultaneously building.
1. Digital communication stack (video, chat and call consultations with Doctors)
2. Ecommerce stack (medicine delivery)
3. Hyperlocal stack (lab tests @ Home)
4. Transactions stack (for all healthcare transactions)
5. Booking of services stack (for in clinic doctor consultations)
6. Data security, data science stack (NLP, imaging, video, audio based data problems and data analytics) Roles and Responsibilities:
- Part of the core team that defines business goals, creates product strategy, design roadmap for one of our business lines.
- Identify and levers that can unlock new growth trajectory
- Always be testing! You will create hypotheses for new features, analyze results, and iterate.
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products
- Experience with sprint management: Timely creation of PRDs, assisting technology team in understanding product requirements, timely feature releases and proper documentation - Bring in independent thought, challenge conventional approaches, and identify opportunities to drastically simplify ways of doing things using technology
- Self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction.
- Track, report and optimize all relevant metrics for business.
Key Qualifications :
- Tier 1 Engineering Grad - IIT, BITS, NIT + MBA preferred. Experience : 6-10 yrs
- Command on data is a must have. Proficiency in SQL and excel is required and common product analytics tools.
- Hands on B2C experience in launching Apps and Web would be preferred
- Product experience in a high growth startup. We would love to see something that you have built in the past. Entrepreneurial stint will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.