Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:4916 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Media.net - Trainer/Senior Trainer - Learning & Development (3-8 yrs)
Media.net is a leading global ad tech company comprising of 1,300+ talented employees exclusively focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers. By revenue, Media.net runs the #2 largest contextual ads program globally. We work as the trusted advisor to top management across various large publishers. We provide our publisher clients with expert advice, comprehensive access to the best monetization opportunities, and outstanding execution via highly customized solutions across all advertising formats - search, native, display, content, video, mobile, product, local and social ads. We consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, algorithms, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying ads.
We have a global footprint of offices spread across New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Zurich, Frankfurt, etc. Some of our publisher clients include Forbes, Hearst, Meredith, Yahoo, MSN, Reuters, Kiplinger, The Street, Ziff Davis, NY Daily News and many more.
Find more about us here: http://careers.media.net
We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development professional who will manage multiple learning initiatives. They need to be curious, driven, proactive, independent and have a keen eye for detail.
Their roles and responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- End to end development of role-based Performance Development Plans for multiple teams, including TNA, course creation, training delivery, and reporting.
- Develop training packs for classroom & virtual learning (Training slides, Pre & Post course material, Assignments, Handouts, Activities, etc.) that are specific to requirement - Functional, Practical, Interactive, etc.
- Special focus on the development of Sales (Techniques and Skills) training content.
- Handle the management of vendors, including performance tracking
- Managing Logistics: room booking, setup and maintaining training inventory
- Update & maintain training reports to track team initiatives
- Use the Learning Management System to monitor and manage learning initiatives
- Engage employees via internal social and/or knowledge management platforms.
Competency and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable and able to form good relationships
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail and quality-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic computer systems
- Have a strong inclination towards technology
- Accountable and dependable
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good leadership skills
- A bachelor's/PG degree in any field with a keen interest in organisational development.
- 3+ years experience handling core responsibilities in the learning and development field
- Demonstrated experience with using learning management systems for reporting and training.
- Training experience with a technical corporation is a plus
- Experience with authoring tools like articulate/ captivate is a plus.