Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:1889 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Media.net - Technical Account Manager (3-5 yrs)
Media.net, one of the largest Ad tech companies today, globally, is scaling rapidly, thriving on the cutting edge of technology, developing highly disruptive, innovative & useful products for our large publisher / advertiser base, helping them grow their businesses & monetize better than ever. Deeply anchored in an agile product & tech environment, Media.net has built ace business teams that have adroitly scaled the businesses to becoming one of the top choices for advertisers/publishers worldwide, so you- ll be working alongside these legacy teams, effectively in the big leagues, hobnobbing with marketers that are making big business within Ad tech happen, all the while collaborating & working alongside ad tech industry veterans that call Media.net home.
- By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide.
- By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
- Media.net has 1,250-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
MEDIA.NET CULTURE, ETHOS & BENEFITS:
- At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest, most intrepid minds in the industry, & we'll tell you why they choose us.
- A culture that is easily one of the best & most admired in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on entrepreneurial zeal, high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside gifted colleagues from world-class Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business that has made its mark on the global ad tech industry & become a brand name to reckon.
- Media.net Employees enjoy a large & well stocked cafeteria, sampling cuisines from all over the world, delivered to you if you should so wish, by a full suite butler service, right to your desk. Other benefits include a range of enriching training/learning & development programs spread across the year, multiple health & wellness programs & benefits including our very special EAP (Employee Assistance Program - One on One assistance for all help/counselling needs), well appointed work spaces managed & maintained to perfection, periodic goodies giveaways for all Media.net employees, communication & entertainment allowances, flexi leaves, flexible timings, etc
Designation: Technical Account Manager
- We are looking for a seasoned techno-commercial candidate who would have the opportunity to work holistically within one of our fastest growing ad tech business teams in roles spanning ad tech operations, analytics, client relationship management, business growth & expansion, strategic planning & development, etc.
- This role will work closely with the Strategic Partner Managers (SPMs), product management, engineering and sales; and bring together market and competitive intelligence to deliver high customer service and build a thriving partner ecosystem, shape the product roadmap and drive adoption of key metrics.
- General cognitive ability (analytical & logical reasoning)
- Business-Techno acumen (balance of business and technical interpretation)
- Multitasking abilities (Project Management/ Cross team synergy)
- Communication skills (Written & Oral)
- Stakeholder Management
Technical Partner Management
- Collaborate with the Strategic Partner Manager teams to help manage technical and product issues for existing partners
- Become a trusted advisor. Understand requirements, and provide technical information and solutions utilizing our advertising products and technologies. Share guidance and define best-practices.
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and written) with our partners, internal stakeholders across different teams of developers, technical and non-technical users.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Partner Manager teams to deliver business reviews, conduct technical account review & product demonstrations to partners and provide them with insights and analytics.
- Perform regular technical audits on partner integrations; provide recommendations for optimizing it and ensuring standard best practices are adopted.
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales strategies and workflows.
- Conduct high-impact services including customized product training, account reviews, feature request prioritization.
- Work to build a superior understanding of Media.net products and their underlying architecture.
- Research, record, and maintain ongoing knowledge of standard methodologies for product usage in all areas of functionality.
- Drive adoption of new products & features. Develop and roll out best practices to accelerate product adoption and growth
- Analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks. Manage cross-functional stakeholders and lead discussions around technical solutions with product and engineering
- Work with existing partners and internal stakeholders to identify gaps in current product offerings through a consultative approach to drive both operational efficiencies and business growth
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- 3-5 years experience in a Solutions Consultancy/ Solutions Engineering/ Technical Account Management/ Customer Success role
- 2-3 years of experience managing analytically/technically oriented projects and clients
- Bachelor's degree from Tier1/Tier 2 Engineering institutes
- Looking for a role that gives you broad exposure to various business areas.
- People's person and at ease building and managing relationships.
- Always outcome-oriented & live for targets and make your numbers.
- Experience in providing, presenting, creating and sharing digital/ internet solutions to external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand client needs.
- Excellent business achievement, with an inclination towards curating opportunities for customer success management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.