Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:3817 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Media.Net - Senior Associate - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
What is the Job Like ?
Media.net offers aspiring candidates a unique opportunity to break into the world of ad-tech and the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing upwards of 10 million dollars in annual ad revenue for the world's top 500 website publishers. The candidate will be the single point of contact and will manage the day to day operations of an account, implement urgent publisher requests, investigate performance metrics by creating reports, analyze trends and utilize any other data available at their disposal with the goal of increasing monthly revenue.
The candidate will also be responsible for upselling Media.net's ever-expanding product suite to their account base. They'll work very closely with the sales team to provide presentation decks, make revenue projections and ensure that a newly on-boarded customer is set to live and profitable in the minimum time possible. Additionally, the candidate will need to be an excellent communicator who can strategize and ideate with multiple internal teams to ensure day to day governance of their accounts.
Job Description :
- Manage relationships with some of the top 500 of the worlds leading websites (publishers).
- Build reports to analyze data and consistently work towards increasing revenue.
- Study client's existing advertising options and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution.
- Strategize and ideate with multiple internal teams to identify new revenue opportunities and increase revenue streams from existing publishers.
- Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues.
- Identify and segregate potential Market Segments.
- Develop relevant advertisements, sales collateral and business proposals.
- Determine targeted pitch for each client segment.
Who should apply for this role ?
- Graduate/Post Graduate from any steam.
- Experience in Online Media is a bonus.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Avid internet user, with a strong inclination towards technology.
- Familiarity with Internet search industry preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Candidate should be tech inclined and should be open to working with a team of developers to identify and convey unique requirements from all publishers.
- This is not a tech role but the ability to ideate with our tech team is essential. Coding knowledge not required/needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.